Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Lovelette Peek-A-Boo!

Hello, all!
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative and I am very happy to share with you a simple, but elegant way to use one of our newest dies on preorder right now, the Lovelette Peek-A-Boo!
 
 
I'm telling you, if you haven't preordered your favourite products from our latest release, you'll definitely want to do it sooner than later! My project for today is as simple as it can be. I first started by cutting an A2 white cardbase and folded it from the top. Then, I cut a piece of pattern paper from the Soft Blush - 6x6 Paperpack  at 4¼"x5½" to fit perfectly on my cardbase, so that it would cover it completely and show through once I place a white lacy die-cut made with the Lovelette Peek-A-Boo die. I also die-cut several elements from the same die set with scraps of my paperpack and used foam tabs to give a bit of dimension to the project.
 
 
Last but not least, I stamped the adorable Candibean character called Emmy Lou and coloured her with alcohol markers, then fussy cut her in order to be placed on top of the Lovelette Peek-A-Boo piece. Oh and you might want to check her out, as she's on SALE at more then 50% off!
 

Now, make sure to share your own projects on the Facebook group!
Until then, xxx

Aucun commentaire