Présenté par Blogger.

Ah! La Carte : Thanks, teacher!

Hello, all!

I have not one, but two projects using the fun A Good Apple stamp set from Lawn Fawn to thank your awesome teachers and educators at this end of year! Unfortunately, the set is now sold out on the manufacturer's website, but you can still find it in local stores, like Ah! La Carte.

I used the Rainbow paperpack from Lawn Fawn on the first A2 card, and quickly coloured the apples with my new Avery Elle liquid watercolors. I completed the project with some enamel dots done with Nuvo Drops by Tonic Studios.



On the second project, I used an Oxide background onto which I embossed a trio of apples with white embossing powder from Wow!, added an embossed sentiment in gold, and a few Nuvo Drops once again. Very easy projects, but always fun to offer!


See the full video (in French!) below or on Youtube for HD



I am entering these two projects that were inspired by this gorgeous moodboard at Lawn Fawnatics!


1 commentaire

Samantha Mann a dit...

such beautiful teacher cards! LOVE the watercoloring with that rainbow paper!! so pretty! thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)