Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New Release Day 4, I Carrot About You!

Hello, hello all!

Guys, I'm so excited to show you today's set from SugarPea Designs and the new release! When I saw this set, I went nuts and I HAD to play with it right away. It's the cuuuuuutest thing ever! I see it for children' birthday cards, saying hello or thinking of you cards, Easter projects, etc.


*ahem* and see that cover plate die, in the background? SO amazing! This card took me no time at all, as I first diecut a patterned sheet with the cover plate, then diecut again a circle right in the middle, to create an opening. I then glued it on an A2 white cardbase, stamped a few sentiments that were matchy-matchy with black ink onto the white area, stamped and coloured images, and stacked them on top with foam tabs. I completed the look with a few white Nuvo Drops and that was it!


As always, hop on the SugarPea Designs blog to win prizes and be ready to order your new sets Friday night, 6pm EST!



17 commentaires

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

This is such a cute and spring-y card !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Michele Baird a dit...

Somebunny did a good job

~amy~ a dit...

Such a cute card!!!!

Robin P a dit...

Wow this is such a great card! I just love it. Thanks for sharing?

sharon g a dit...

I love how you cut a circle out of the die plats. And the designer paper you chose looks awesome with the die cuts out of it. LOVE this card. The bunny is so cute.

Cynthia Cole a dit...

Love your card and those cute bunnies!

Jennifer a dit...

Super cute - love it!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Love how you used all the release from today!

Larisa Hohman a dit...

such an adorable card!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Great coloring on the bunnies!

Sue D a dit...

This is adorable. I like how you used the cover die on the polka dot paper.

Lagene a dit...

Really CUTE card!

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Like how you've stringed the sentiments together ❤ and your bunnies are coloured so they look so fluffy cute x

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Awww!!! It's so sweet and cute!!! Adorable card!!!

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

Cute card! I love the paper you used for the eyelet cover!

Sue Smith a dit...

Oh My Gosh !! This is an absolutely darling card. I love the background, the circle you created in the middle, the 2 bunnies, the bird, everything you used on this card. It is wonderful :)

luvhymns a dit...

I love those bunnies and the little birdie to make smiles!