Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts: Anything goes inspiration!

Good morning everyone!

Have you all been celebrating this weekend? I know for a fact I needed all that extra time (and chocolate) to be ready for the next few weeks at university, eheh! But let's move on to a more interesting subject, such as the newest inspiration Monday for La-La Land Crafts, which is ANYTHING GOES. Yay!

I used LOTS of dies on this card, and the adorable Tea Time Kittens that all come into one stamp set! They are a breeze to colour, especially if you are looking for something cute and quick!



Copic used to colour the Tea Time Kittens

Cupcake (R29-27-24, E47-43-42-41)
Top kitten (E59-37-35-33)
Left kitten (C9-7-5-3)
Middle kitten (E18-17-15-13)
Right kitten with tea bag (E44-46-42-41, BV31)

All La-La Land Crafts  dies  used:

I first started by cutting a 5½" square cardbase into some sturdy white cardstock, then I added all the background papers that I cut at 3/16" each, for the red, black and patterned layers. The pattern paper is from an old collection by Authentique Papers. As soon as I coloured and fussy cut with sharp scissors the Tea Time Kittens, I knew I was going to use this paper, because it definitely fits; some sheets have paws printed, others have cat toys, etc!

I then cut all the dies and added them with foam tabs to give more dimension. And that was it! 
Like it? Be sure to come back on Thursday for a video tutorial using other awesome La-La Land Crafts  products!





Aucun commentaire