Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release, Fairy Happy!

Hello, all!

It's that time of the month again where we all anxiously await the new release at The Greeting Farm! And for our very first sneak peek, we are featuring not one, but TWO sets, called Happy Fairy and Fairy Garden! I chose to show you the whole Happy Fairy set on today's project. But before I tell you more about this, remember that all sets featured this week will be available in store on the 15th :-)


To create this card, I simply stamped and coloured all the fairies from the Happy Fairy stamp set, then die-cut them with the coordinating dies. Once that was done, I added foam tabs to each image, then placed them randomly on an A2 white cardbase. I also stamped and embossed in white the same sentiment three times over black cardstock. Nothing complicated, but a wow effect!


Aucun commentaire