Présenté par Blogger.

Your Next Stamp: Score! It's your birthday! + VIDEO


Hey guys!

I'm super happy to be able to show you this post, because I have not only a gorgeous project to share, but a video, too! 

As soon as I saw the Hobby Chicks stamp set at Your Next Stamp a few weeks ago, I knew I had to come up with a colorful project to match them. Of course, I wasn't planning to use all stamps onto the same card at first, but hey, when the inspiration strikes, you go ahead, right? And how could you resist them! Plus, you can get the coordinating dies so that you don't have to fuss over. Well, that is, if you get the most awesome snippers in store, too! I'm telling you, I don't know how I could live without this! Ah in fact, I do, it cost me 3 pairs of Tim Holtz scissors until now, lol!


Want to see the full process in video? It's all about colouring with Copic markers, creating the background and putting it together. I promise I don't talk and it's only 6min, eheh! 
Find it below or see it in HD on my Youtube channel here.


Make sure to order this set, as you won't regret it!

Aucun commentaire