Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New release day 1, Easily Amoosed!

Hey guys!

I know I've been quiet for a while, but that was only because I was a) uber-busy, like always and b) my mojo was completely out! It rarely happened to me in the past so I felt quite bummed by this, but I'm returning in full force today to share the first peek at SugarPea Designs' new release, woot aoot!

And can I just say....WOW! This release will make you scream and go camp outside your favourite scrapbooking store to get it, eheh ;-)

Here's my card featuring a new stamp set by my super-duper-awesome-and-amazing friend Becky called Easily Amoosed. I decided to use the little hedgehogs and create a pyramid out of it. They are paired with a new paperpad from the talented Simonne!




Make sure to hop on the SugarPea Designs blog to see what the team created with all three new products shown today!


27 commentaires

Laura S a dit...

Love this paper! Very cute pyramid :)

Michele K. Henderson a dit...

I LOVE this adorable card withe cute stack of critters! The sentiment is perfect for this!
Take care!
Michele

Holly AKA KopyKat a dit...

OMGosh this is so adorable

Natalie a dit...

Such a pretty card. Great job!
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Awww!!! How cutie!!! Love so much your adorable card!!!

Carisa a dit...

Your card is adorable. I love seeing the little hedgehog in use. So cute all piled up in that pyramid! haha

Sue D a dit...

How cute with the pyramid of hedgehogs.

Lindar C a dit...

What's better than a hedgehog? A pyramid of hedgehogs!! Very cute card!

Crafty Pink Pixie a dit...

Super fun card; love the hedgehogs!!!! -Tasha

Mindy Eggen Design a dit...

haha! that's awesome! great idea and they are super cute!

Margery C a dit...

Love the hedgehogs and it is so cute how you made the Star Wars connection. Very creative.

Cardsbymaaike a dit...

what a clever idea to stack up the hedgehogs, super

M DelValle a dit...

Wow, amazing card and coloring!

cghundley a dit...

Fun card and the
Hedgehogs are so
cute!
Carla from Utah

Unknown a dit...

A hedgehog pyramid! Too cute. Your card is so fun.

Amy M. a dit...

What a great use of the stamps!

Unknown a dit...

Love all those cute Hedgehogs! Great card design!

Heidi a dit...

Love this fun and different card design!

Isabel Z a dit...

Your card made me smile.

Cynthia a dit...

This is adorable, Stephanie! Fun stack of hedgies.

very_inky_fingers a dit...

This is so cute! Love that little hedgie pyramid!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Very cute stack of critters...love the sentiment.

Foodista88 a dit...

Ok, that hedgehog pyramid seriously made me smile! So adorable!!!

Diane z a dit...

Love that you used the hedgehogs. So cute.

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

So cute! The hedgehogs are awesome!

Anonyme a dit...

What a great idea to stack the little hedgehogs! Adorable card! TFS!

Tracy a dit...

What a fun and creative card!