Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: You Are An Inspiration

Good morning everyone!

I'm back with you today to share some love on behalf of our little ones! Since only a few days ago we celebrated Mother's Day, now is the last stretch before summer vacation and it's always very thoughful to offer something to teachers. Why not make it with your scrapbooking supplies and turn it into a card that says it all?


I thought I'd create a simple, yet full of texture card with the Teacher's Pet stamp set. I first stamped the bear and an apple with pale ink and coloured it with Copic markers to get a no-line colouring look. I then die-cut it with the SugarCut – Birthday Journal Card (a real must-have, I swear!) and stacked it on top of a piece of paper from the Life is a Carnival collection, and then onto my 4"x5½" cardbase. I needed the perfect sentiment and found it within the Sweet Sentiments-Teacher stamp set that was released just last month. How cute is the font, seriously?!


I added a few dots of Nuvo Drops and voilà, card was complete! 
Until next time, make sure to hop in our Facebook Group not to miss anything!

Aucun commentaire