Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Sweet2Repeat blog hop+ VIDEO

Hey guys!

I know I've been REALLY quiet lately, but my internship has been kicking my butt big time :-S Anyhow, I couldn't miss creating a little video with the latest release at SugarPea Designs using the winter collection!

Want to see the full process in action? The video is already up on the Youtube channel in HD or down below!



16 commentaires

Amante del Papel a dit...

beautiful card!

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

This is a really cool design !

Viki Banaszak a dit...

Your card is very pretty! Thank you for creating a video.

Lisa's Creative Niche a dit...

Love the blue Santa and sleigh!

JessicaK a dit...

Thanks for sharing given how busy you are!

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Beautiful colors! Great Xmas card!!!

Celeste Goff a dit...

This sentiment cracks me up! What a great card!

Sue D a dit...

Very cute. I like the layers and colors.

Kentucky Daisy a dit...

Great card, Stephanie!! I like the cool blue colors you've used along with this fun sentiment!

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

Your creation is Fabulous...

Cynthia a dit...

Fun design, Stephanie.

Unknown a dit...

Great design. I like the idea of a tag on a card.

Andre M. a dit...

Such a sweet colour palette. Thanks for sharing the technique video.

Cynthia Cole a dit...

Such a great card!

Heather a dit...

Cute!! I love your fun color combo!

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

Beautiful card! I love the off-set black tag and the striped paper.