Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Holly Jolly Christmas tree card tutorial+video!

Hey guys!

Stephanie with you today to share some Christmas inspiration! I don't know if you are like me, but I'm always in need of another this, another that, etc. during the holidays.


And what better than to dig out those ink that I seem to collect (can't help it, I need them all!) to create a simple, yet fun and colorful card! 

I combined some bright red cardstock from the Happy Holidays Patterned Paper Collection and the O Christmas Tree stamp set that I wanted to use for the very first time. Now, if you are not a layer crafter, no worries, you could definitely create the Christmas tree look directly onto your cardbase, obtaining a one-layer card and it would be just as fun. 




Here's the video of the whole cardmaking process, if you are interested! View it on our Youtube channel in HD or here:



Thanks for coming the blog today :-)

1 commentaire

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

That's a super fun and creative card !