Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Happy Birthday to You, Wendy!

Gooooood morning, everyone!

I have a very special card today, as it's part of a SPECIAL blog hop for the amazing Wendy, the owner at SugarPea Designs! The girls and I thought it would be fun to celebrate her BIRTHDAY in a special way and what better for a crafter than to hop along, right?

Here is the card that is on its way to her place, but thanks to snail mail from Canada, it might take a whiiiiiile, lol! 

I haven't known you for a long time, Wendy, but every moment spent with you both face-to-face and online has been filled with laughter and fun! Remember the small restaurant at CHA where the drinks were ginormous, after your hotel nightmare? Always follow the balloons to get back safely in Phoenix, LOL!


I used LOTS of SugarPea Designs products on this card, such as the Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection, the lovely SugarCut – You, along with the Birthday Journal Card and the cutie patootie dinos from the Prehistoric Pals, coloured with my Copic markers. I completed the whole thing with some Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios. 


Now, make sure to follow the entire blog list from the SugarPea Designs blog, as everybody has a special word (and card!) for you, Wendy :)

3 commentaires

Judy a dit...

Oh my word. So cute. Love it Happy birthday Wendy

Viki Banaszak a dit...

This is so cute! I love the baby dino's :)

Celeste Goff a dit...

Happy birthday Wendy! I love your sweet card...those colors!!!