Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: How! + VIDEO

Hey, all!

I'm back with you today and I thought I'd show you today how quickly and adorable the teepees from the gorgeous Indian Summer stamp set can be done. 

I simply can't get enough of this set as Fall is slowly entering town, so I keep playing with it, eheh. As you can see, I paired the stamp set with its coordinating die set and they are placed on top of a SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and two layers of the brand new Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection, one being made from the new SugarCut – Arrow Cover Plate


I just love how vibrant these papers are! They match every colouring you could come up with!


And when I say quick, I mean SHORT and SWEET! Are you ready? Because in less than 2 minutes, you'll have seen the whole thing, I promise ;-)


(can't see the video? Here's the link!)



See you next time!




2 commentaires

Catplanner a dit...

So cute! This is the first I've seen of the teepees...love it!

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

These raccoons are irresistibly cute !