Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Happiness is a cupcake!

Good morning everyone!
I'm here with you today at LDRS Creative and I have a rather yummy project to share with you. 
Remember those sweet hedgehogs in the Candibean line? Here's my take on the newest image that was added at CHA 2016, named Happiness is a cupcake. I just loooooove it! And the stamp is the perfect size to complete a clean and simple looking card in no time. After I stamped it and coloured it, all I had to do was to fold a kraft cardbase in two, mat with black cardstock and add a sentiment from the Garden Bunny - Critter Stamps & Dies on a die-cut made with the Basic Stitched Flags die set from the ever-practical Creative Basics line.

I used a few Copic markers to bring this sweet image to life:
For the hedgehogs (E70-71-74-77-79)
Cherries on top (R35-46-59-89) with a touch of glitter
Cupcake (YG93-95-97-99, E51-53-55, E40-41-42-43)
Wooden stool (E35-37-39-59)
Pink heart (R20-21-22, E04)

Let's hope this card will have convinced you that you don't need a lot of embellishments to create a stunning and simple way to send your wishes to your loved ones!



Aucun commentaire