Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Garden bunnies!

Good morning!

I'm back on the blog today to share these two cards done with the lovely Garden Bunny stamp set that is now available in store at LDRS Creative!

I wanted to show you all how versatile a set and its coordinating dies can be, as these two projects are very different from one another.

On the first one, I created some hills by mixing die-cuts done with the Basic Cutting Edge Borders I from the Creative Basics line, stamped the bunnies and cut them with the matching dies, and finally added two layers of the Hello Word Die from the TLC Inspired Crafting line. 




And here's my second card with this gorgeous set, featuring the Basic Pierced Ovals and the Gilded Oval Labels with a few of the accessories included in the Garden Bunny stamp set




I really hope you will enjoy this set as much as I do!

Aucun commentaire