Présenté par Blogger.

Mimosa Embellishments : Find your paradise

Hellooooo!

I thought I'd show you a quick card I did in 10minutes, no less, for my Mimosa Embellishments DT post, using the spring kit that just came out. The colours are so refreshing, I screamed when I first put my hands on it! Plus, what's not to love when you have an absolutely AMAZING pineapple stamp set  (from SugarPea Designs) to pair them with, right? I ordered it right before leaving for the cruise, when their new release came out <3 <3

I simply stamped both parts with some Hero Arts Ombre ink pads, fussy cut them, and assembled my card along the sketch. Added a sentiment from the same stamp set, and voilà!



The kit itself that you can get here on the Mimosa Embellishments Etsy shop :-)

Scrapbooking and card making embellishment kit, Invitations, Handmade, Mint, Gold

Oh and I also would like to enter the SugarSketch 54 challenge (SPDSS54) at SugarPea Designs with it :)

1 commentaire

3treescreations@gmail.com a dit...

Wow! I am in love!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.