Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative is hopping!

Good morning and welcome to an awesome hop!
I first chose an image (Looking Gorgeous from the All Dressed Up line at LDRS Creative) that I wanted to turn into a kind of gothic look with dark papers and a bright teal touch with my Copic markers. After stamping her in a pale ink and when the colouring was done, I stenciled the regular oval from the Gilded Oval die set and cut the silhouette with my scissors , and then die-cut another regular oval in a pattern paper, and a Gilded frame in brown cardstock.
Then, after placing everything in a sketchy way, I picked out a few strings of twine to frame the whole thing. I also added a huge bow next to the image, so that the focal point would stay in the same area. And why not add a double-loop bow with some light blue trim right into the flowers?
Oh and to give a bit more dimension to this funky sketch, I die-cut the third guilded design from the die set twice, and folded them in two, so that they would appear as door locks or binders on the side of the card.
Here are the Copic markers I used:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, RV42)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing (W1-3-5-7-9, BG32-34-45-49-72-78)
Hope you all enjoyed and please keep checking our Blog Hop for more wonderful creations!

I'm also entering this card for the I Am Roses April challenge that you can find HERE! Can't help it, I simply adore the flowers over there!



1 commentaire

Tamara a dit...

She's gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx